Check our line up for the 2021-2022 accelerator programme! On Monday April 19th we selected eight cleantech startups. The coming period we will support them in their acceleration process.
- Circ: Renewable green energy generated from green waste via compact local bio-digester.
- FlexMeasures: Creates software for daily planning of flexible energy demand.
- Mobiele Stroom: Mobile energy units using bio gas as fuel and turbines to vert fuel into energy.
- Paques Biomaterials: Producing a biodegradable plastic (PHA) from organic waste streams.
- Pottle: Produces the first circular jar of the Netherlands.
- ReefSystems: Develops innovative solutions to stimulate biodiversity.
- Tapp: Creates smart paper using agricultural waste.
- Volta Energy: Green mobile energy for construction sites and events.
The jury was composed of the following people: Ronald Wielinga from Wetsus, startup coach Frans Nauta and investing expert Ed Flohr. They selected these startups based on criteria like market opportunities, contribution to sustainability and suitability for the BeStart accelerator. Ronald Wielinga noticed the participants are in a relative advanced stage of their development. ‘They are already quite close to the market and sometimes just need a little push in the right direction to establish substantial growth.’ Project director Mariken Gaanderse is really looking forward to working with these startups: ‘This year’s lineup consists of very strong startups working on a great mix of clean tech themes. ‘
Photo: Klant in Zicht / Aron Weidenaar